First scene- During this scene we will be filming the product hand sanitizers. Kids playing in an open field. Shooting the scenery and admiring the world around us. This scene will be out in the open and a wide angle shot. This location. Is my backyard, which is extremely convenient to me. I wanted to include the aspect of the outdoors and to replicate a school playground. Second scene- The next scene we will we shooting would be the teacher that works at school. She would come out to tell the kids that it is lunch time, whilst having a tray of snacks in her hand. She place the snacks on the table and the children will begin to take their masks off. Third scene- The teacher would then tell the children to use the hand sanitizer to keep their hands clean; proceeding with facts about it. The scene would be using ethos ( the credibility of a teacher, teaching her students a life skill of keeping their hands clean ). Fourth scene- In this scene we would...
Props: I am filming a commercial using the hand sanitizer specifically the brand (Assured). To pick this project I thought about the current condition that the entire world is currently facing. Masks and hand sanitizers are being used the most in these times, and hand sanitizer is needed more than ever to help prevent the spread of Covid. With Covid-19. being present I have obtained any bottles and thought this would be perfect for a commercial. Other props that would be used are masks, phones, and construction paper. Costumes: For costumes it would be an everyday casual wear. I am planning on having others, including my siblings to be in the commercial so it would be nonchalant attire. There is no specific attire for the location of my home. Schedule: On Saturday, October 24,2020, I will proceed to create my story board and make the final touches available. Also on the same day, I plan on filming some of the essential shots for my project. Su...
The movie I've chosen for this blog is Pokemon Detective Pikachu. I've chosen it from the Art of the Title website. Titles displayed during this sequence were all the names of the movie's producers. Roles that developed this movie included the director, creator of the story, producers, executive producers, director of photography, production designer, film editors, music producers, and so much more. The names of the Pokemon characters were displayed as well, except that the names are displayed in the Japanese language. Prioritized images would include the Pokemon characters, the design, the movie logo, etc. These images represent the most popular characters of the Pokemon universe. Although I haven't watched the movie, I feel as if these shown characters are the ones that are going to be shown more in the movie. This film establishes the fantasy genre because, first of all, the whole movie is based off a video game, which the video game itself includes fantasy. And si...
Comments
Post a Comment